1. We believe that the Scriptures which make up the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible are the verbally inspired and inerrant Words of God. We believe that the Bible is the only authority for what we believe about God and how we should serve Him. The English translation of the Bible we use is the Authorized (King James) Version.
2. We believe that there is only One True and Living God and that He exists in three eternal persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the eternal Deity, Virgin Birth and Sinless Life of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that “Christ died for our sins according the Scriptures, that He was buried and that He arose again the third day according to the Scriptures.” We believe that after His resurrection, Christ ascended to the right hand of God the Father. We believe that He will return again, on day, to judge the world.
4. We believe that eternal life is given as a free gift of God, by grace alone through faith alone, in Christ alone; and not through works, water baptism or church membership. We believe that saving repentance and faith are inseparable graces, the work of the Holy Spirit in the life of every believer.
5. We believe in the personality of God the Holy Spirit, and the absolute necessity of His work in Regeneration and Sanctification. We believe that every believer must be filled with the Holy Ghost so that he or she may have power to serve God.
6. We believe that Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of the church and have no saving power.
7. We believe in the spiritual and Scriptural unity of believers but reject unscriptural expressions of unity.
8. We believe that it is the duty of the local church to carry out the Great Commission by evangelizing the world, baptizing converts and training disciples of Jesus Christ.